Buying & Selling
Two Double Bedrooms
Access to the Villages Facilities
“A two bedroom semi-detached house located in the popular Lynwood retirement village.”
The ground floor has a living room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, dining room or study with doors leading out to the garden, and a downstairs WC.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a shower room.
Outside the property has driveway parking for two cars with further visitors parking located within the village, and side access to the rear garden.
Village facilities and services
* Restaurant, coffee shops, swimming pool, fitness suite, hair salon, shop, library, village hall, therapy centre with hydrotherapy pool
* Superb leisure facilities including croquet, short mat bowls, snooker, giant chess, craft room
* Reception, night security and 24-hours owners liaison team
* Home Care service
* House keeping Service
* Daily activities and excursions
* Vibrant, friendly community
* Private minibus for trips to shops and local places of interest.
EPC rating C. Council Tax band E. The lease term is 125 years from 1st May 2014. Service Charge: £10,274.38 per annum. Ground Rent: £724.54 per annum.